The Lincolnshire Trophy Day Series
The Lincolnshire Trophy Day series is a series of events run on days when a National Trophy event is being held. The events form a miniseries on those days. The series is contested on a League format, like the Championships.
Each year, the number of events to count is the total number of events minus 1. This year, the best 4 out of 5 results will count towards the League.
This mini-series is designed to spread a little glory and increase competition. Therefore a rule has been made that any competitor who has finished in the top 3 of the Overall Championship in the previous season is not eligible for points. This does not stop them competing in any of the trophy day series races nor does it exclude them from winning prize money, that will be paid at the end of the season.
For the every league will see the winner gain 50 points, descending by one point per position.
Similarly RACE ENTRY is available to all regardless of where you live
- 10:15am start - Youths (Under 14 & Under 16) (Approx 30 minutes)
- 10.17am start - Novice Race* (Approx 30 minutes)
- 11:00am start - Under 9s (Approx 10-12 minutes)
- 11:20am start - Under 12s (Approx 12-15 minutes)
- 12:15pm start - Seniors & Juniors (Seniors Approx 60 minutes, Juniors Approx 40 minutes)
- 12:17pm start - Ladies (Junior, Seniors & Veterans) (Approx 40 minutes)
- 2:00pm start - Veterans (40-49; 50-59; 60+) (Approx 40 minutes)