The Lincolnshire Championship
The Lincolnshire Championships are contested on a League format. There is no one off Championship deciding race, it is about consistency over the course of the season.
This season (2022-23), the Championships are decided from the races that do not clash with National Trophy Series. There are 7 races in the Championship series of which 6 will count towards the final standings. This means you can drop your worst result or miss a race without it affecting your overall points.
The following categories are competed for each season;
- U12 Boys
- U12 Girls
- U14 Boys
- U14 Girl
- U16 Boys (Including U14’s)
- U16 Girls (Including U14’s)
- Junior Men
- Junior Ladies
- Senior Men (Aged 18 to 39)
- Senior Ladies (18-39)
- Veteran Ladies (40+)
- Veteran 40-49
- Veteran 50-59
- Veteran 60+
Youth Under 16’s Championship.
The winner of this league will be Under 16 Lincolnshire Cyclo-Cross Champion and will receive the Fred Hurt Trophy for one year.
The winner of this league will be the Senior Lincolnshire Cyclo-Cross Champion and will receive the John Orwin Trophy for one year.
The winner this league will hold the Jean Flear trophy for one year.
To qualify for POINTS in the Lincolnshire Championship League Tables you must live in Lincolnshire. However RACE ENTRY is available to all regardless of where you live
Registrations cost £5. Registrations are now open and will close at midnight 7th Sept 2022. If you are not registered by this date, you will not count for points but you can still compete in the races
- 10:15am start - Youths (Under 14 & Under 16) (Approx 30 minutes)
- 10.17am start - Novice Race* (Approx 30 minutes)
- 11:00am start - Under 9s (Approx 10-12 minutes)
- 11:20am start - Under 12s (Approx 12-15 minutes)
- 12:15pm start - Seniors & Juniors (Seniors Approx 60 minutes, Juniors Approx 40 minutes)
- 12:17pm start - Ladies (Junior, Seniors & Veterans) (Approx 40 minutes)
- 2:00pm start - Veterans (40-49; 50-59; 60+) (Approx 40 minutes)