2017 race dates coming soon...dates are just being confirmed
Lincolnshire Championships and Trophy Day Series Start times and entry Information.
- Youths (Under 16) - 10:30am start. - £5 entry (£8 without BC Race License)
- Under 12’S - 11:15am start. - £2 entry
- Vets - 12:00pm start. - £15 entry (£18 without BC Race License)
- Seniors - 13:15pm start. - £15 entry (£18 without BC Race License)
- Juniors - 13:15pm start. - £10 entry (£13 without BC Race License)
- Ladies - 13:17pm start. - £15 entry (£18 without BC Race License)
All Veterans must ride in the Veterans race and will not be permitted to enter the Senior race without exception.
Categories for Lincolnshire Championship and Trophy Day Series for 2016-17;
- U12 Boys
- U12 Girls
- U14 Boys
- U14 Girl
- U16 Boys (Including U14’s)
- U16 Girls (Including U14’s)
- Junior Men
- Veteran 40-49
- Veteran 50-59
- Veteran 60+
- Senior Men (Aged 18 to 39)
Seniors, Juniors, Veterans and Ladies: Best 6 from 8.
Youth and Under 12: Best 5 from 7.
Trophy Day Series:
Best 5 from 6 (or best 4 from 5, or best 3 from 4 if one or both provisional event do not run).
To qualify for the Lincolnshire Championships/Trophy Day Series, you must either live in Lincolnshire or ride for a club/team affiliated with British Cycling registered in Lincolnshire.
Riders registering after 30th September will only receive points for the events that they have ridden after the date of which their registration was received.