Calendar & Race Info 2018-19
Provisional Race Calendar
We still have some events to be confirmed 100%. Some of the dates listed as TBC may be filled subject to confirmation with event organisers. So far, the calendar is 90% in place as follows:
- 30th September - Sleaford Wheelers - (Lincs Championship Series)
- 7th October - Lincoln Pain Train - (Trophy Day Series)
- 14th October - Scunthorpe RC - (Lincs Championship Series)
- 21st October - Witham Wheelers - (Lincs Championship Series)
- 28th October - Alford Wheelers - (Trophy Day Series)
- 4th November - Lincoln Wheelers - (Lincs Championship Series)
- 11th November - Hubbards Hills - (Trophy Day Series)
- 18th November - Boston Wheelers - (Lincs Championship Series)
- 25th November - Winterton - (Trophy Day Series)
- 2nd December - East Midlands Championships (TBC)
- 9th December - Lindsey Roads - (Trophy Day Series)
- 16th December - VC Lincoln - (Lincs Championship Series)
- 20th or 27th January - VC Lincoln Handicap
Lincolnshire Championships and Trophy Day Series Start times and entry Information.
- Youths (Under 16) - 10:15am start. - £5 entry
- Under 9’S - 11:00am start. - £3 entry
- Under 12’S - 11:20am start. - £3 entry
- Vet Men 40, 50+ and 60+ - 12:15pm start. - £15 entry (£18 without BC Race Licence)
- Senior and Junior Men - 13:30pm start. - £15 entry (£18 without BC Race Licence)
- Senior, Junior and Veteran Ladies - 13:32pm start. - £15 entry (£18 without BC Race Licence)
All Veterans must ride in the Veterans race and will not be permitted to enter the Senior race without exception.
Categories for Lincolnshire Championship and Trophy Day Series for 2018-19;
- U9 Boys
- U9 Girls
- U12 Boys
- U12 Girls
- U14 Boys
- U14 Girl
- U16 Boys (Including U14’s)
- U16 Girls (Including U14’s)
- Junior Men
- Junior Ladies
- Senior Ladies (18-39)
- Veteran Ladies (40+)
- Veteran 40-49
- Veteran 50-59
- Veteran 60+
- Senior Men (Aged 18 to 39)
- Under 9 (Approx 10-12 minutes)
- Under 12 (Approx 12-15 minutes)
- Youth (Approx 30 minutes)
- Vets (Approx 40 minuntes)
- Ladies and Juniors (Approx 40 minutes)
- Seniors (Approx 60 minutes)
Seniors, Juniors, Veterans and Ladies: Best 6 from 8.
Youth and Under 12: Best 5 from 7.
Trophy Day Series:
Best 4 from 5
To qualify for the Lincolnshire Championships/Trophy Day Series, you must either live in Lincolnshire or ride for a club/team affiliated with British Cycling registered in Lincolnshire.
Registrations have now closed. If you are not registered, you will not count for points but you can still compete in the races.
To keep up to date with Lincolnshire Cyclo-Cross you can join our mailing list on our website or like our Facebook page.